- Made in NZ - It’s a stamp of quality that we try to stick to as close as possible, to meet our strict durability and environmental standards. Our board products are made from 100% NZ pine fibre manufactured to the highest quality standards in the industry. Our laminates are imported from leading suppliers in Europe and Taiwan and are subjected to exhaustive testing to ensure durability standards, such as the rigorous IKEA R4 standards, are met before being put into production.
- 2 Year Guarantee - At Enhance we believe in the quality of our products. That is why every item we make is covered with a two year guarantee against defective materials and workmanship. This means that you can have complete assurance that you are making a lasting investment in furniture that meets commercial standards. To view full terms and conditions of our guarantee please click here.
- Free Freight - Freight is free to the main metro centres throughout New Zealand. This includes; Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Dunedin, Tauranga, Palmerston North, Rotorua, Hastings, Nelson, Napier, Whangarei, New Plymouth, Wanganui.
- Environmentally friendly - Good function, design and quality shouldn’t cost the earth. Which is why our wood products come from sustainably managed plantation pine forests – a material that’s biodegradable, recyclable and renewable. We also only use wood panels with the lowest formaldehyde emission ratings – even lower than natural pine. So you can have full confidence that our products are a safe investment for you and the environment.
- Fully Assembled - All Enhance product is delivered fully assembled (unless specified) to make it as simple as possible and also provides the assurance the furniture has been built by a trained and certified person.
- Direct from NZ Manufacturer - Enhance Accommodation Furniture is available direct from the manufacturer - this means ease of communication; no ‘middle man’, no extra margins. Enhance Furniture is backed by twenty years’ experience in manufacturing furniture, and can offer you with the benefits of buying direct from a New Zealand manufacturer. Twenty years of constant product development, production, customer service and delivery expertise is now also available direct to you.
- Master Seal - FITEC Furniture Master Seal has been awarded to our company. The Master Seal is focused on quality through training - companies that have well trained staff are more likely to produce good quality furniture. When buying furniture with the Master Seal you can have confidence you're buying furniture, made in New Zealand by formally trained industry people who are trained to NZQA standards. This accreditation applies only to furniture and bedding manufacturers that have at least 50% of their staff with a recognised trade or relevant NZQA qualification or are currently training. Companies with this Seal guarantee that their employees are trained to these standards.