CARE OF YOUR ENHANCE CABINET
2 Year Guarantee
At Enhance Accommodation Furniture we believe in the quality of our products. That’s why every item we make is covered by a 2 Year Guarantee. This means that you can have complete assurance that you are making a lasting investment in furniture that meets commercial standards.
To Assure your Guarantee
All our furniture carries a 2 year guarantee against defective materials and workmanship, excluding normal wear and tear. To validate your guarantee and to ensure that your furniture remains in top condition, please take note of the following:
Where to store your cabinet:
- Avoid exposure to prolonged direct sunlight.
- Keep cabinet in a dry place. Do not place cabinet in a damp environment.
- Always place your cabinet on an even surface.
Care of your cabinet’s surface:
- Wipe off spilt liquids immediately.
- Do not place cups or bottles where condensation is likely to occur directly on the surface. A coaster or some other kind of protection should be used in these instances.
- Avoid placing hot items directly on the surface. This includes coffee cups, hair-straighteners, irons etc. A coaster or some other kind of protection should be used in these instances.
- Clean with a slightly damp cloth and buff dry with a soft dry cloth - microfibre is ideal.
- Do not allow nail polish, removers, deodorants, diffusers or any other damaging chemicals to come into contact with the surface.
- Enhance can take no responsibility for any modifications made to the cabinet’s surface or any staining due to contact with dyes, paints, or other staining substances.
General care of your cabinet:
Do not open multiple drawers at any one time. Enhance Accommodation Furniture takes no responsibility for tipping of the cabinet due to opening of multiple drawers.
Treat your unit with care. Enhance takes no responsibility for damages caused by misuse or ill-treatment.
Enhance can take no responsibility for any damages caused by any modifications made to the cabinet, e.g. removal, change or alteration of parts or hardware.
As you will understand there are some things we cannot cover including:
- Damage through normal wear and tear.
- Damage from spilt liquids.
- Exposure to weather, or storage in damp conditions.
- Damage due to misuse.
- Damage caused by incorrect loading, tipping of cabinet or opening of multiple drawers.
Enhance Accommodation Furniture’s two year guarantee cannot cover damaging to our furniture caused by breaching any of the above guidelines.